Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Timothy Crowley


Tim has been working very hard to get out of segregation, he had a good friend in a more mature deaf prisoner celled next to him who helped him work on controlling his anger. He is trying to get braille lessons and work on his GED as sight is getting worse. The prison seems more receptive to helping. A friendly note would help him alot.

Tim Crowley #43754
GBCI; PO Box 19033; Green Bay, 54307

Tim: Young And Old
Hello There, I am a young man 34 years old, will be 35 years February 12, 2011, God Willing.
I’ll be brief, I’m hearing impaired and has been all my life and I am diagnosed as usher syndrome which in all actually been part of all my life as well, but never knew until 2007. It consists of hearing impaired and Blindness. So I were informed by doctors that I will need to learn braille and ASL (Sign language)will be appropriate if I choose to live in a deaf community.  ON top of all this I am also considered mentally ill. Through institutions the majority of my life. Out patient at the Milwaukee mental health complex at the age of 15 years. I’ve been in the “system” since the age of 11 but in family court since age of 10. Also my speech impediment is a burden. I tried to explain to a CP that I talk loud due to a hearing impediment. My illness gotten worse as in the month of November I cut my neck, wrists and the nurse clean me up, place me back on observation status. I reopened my wound the 2nd part of that day by biting my vein in my wrist area and lost about a pint of blood. But in October I tried swallow my inhaler, tried to cut my wrist with a staple. But in September I swallow my hearing aides and reopened the wound in my neck. This happened all here at CCI. But treatment facility by name of Wisconsin Resource Center, I cut my neck while on control status, before swallow brow of my eye glasses. All these attempts were uncharacteristic of me. But I done in the past swallow an overdose of pills and tied a noose around my neck and went off my meds  when I suspicion of others plotting against me. I hurt self. I been incarcerated since the age of 19. I am going on my 16th year. Also, I’m still technically court order under 971.16 case 971.17 by judge named John R Strick of Dodge Corr due I battered COS at Waupun the day before my B-say in 1999. I were housed in Mendota for approximately 2 years from 2001 to 2003. I were shipped out do to unstable behavior that were the result of my little brother being murdered and he was murder by someone we grew up with so you can imagine how it effect me . Well , I’ve much more show or tell of me personally, dilemma and complexes
Tim Crowley