Friday, April 8, 2011

James Black

James Black 468025
GBCI; PO Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307

Hey Ladies,

Hi! How are you doing? Me, I’m doing alright considering current circumstances ( being in the clamps of the DOC). At this moment I am looking for a mature woman wh has a good head on her shoulders, doesn’t look down on my situation , will put a aside some time in her day for me and can kick it and converse on some grown folks issues!

I am 23 years old. I am 6’1”. 180 lbs with a muscular build. I have dark brown eyes and naturally curly dark brown hair. I am light- skinned brother with a very handsome smile and the knowledge and understanding of one who spends time educating himself. If any of you women who read this are interested in getting to know more about me , you can contact me at the above address.