Monday, March 5, 2012

Danny Garrett


Danny Garrett #278310
JCI; PO Box233
Black River Falls, WI 54615
Race: Black
Height: 5'8"; weight: 190; Gender M
Birth day: 6/14/77
Convicted of: armed Robbery
Parole date: 2-11-13
Age: 34
My name is Danny Garrett, I am a 34 year old African-American male, and to be concise, I'm a simple man looking for a simple woman to bring some simplicity into my life. Prison life can get stressful at times, so a woman who's down for a mutual correspondence is much needed in my life. 'friendship' is in my vocabulary. I believe that we're all looking for that special someone we can trust and understand in order to build a strong foundation for the purpose of a meaningful relationship, whether it be a friendship or something more. I'm into business, reading, playing softball, basketball, writing poetry and feeding the soul with 'reality'. If you're a woman who is just willing to be herself without any cover-ups, then you should write me. I'm not into games, but I believe in being myself, so please don't be detered by my current situation- but do the opposite- Give me a change!! (Smile)