Monday, September 7, 2009

Rufus L Lynch


Rufus L Lynch #273153-A
P.O. Box 900/C C I
Portage, WI 53901

D.O.B. 9-13-75
crime: robbery
Ralease: 2010

Race: African American
Preference: Female with magnetic personality
ATTENTION...
ATTENTION...
ATTENTION...
beg my pardon if I come off trying extra hard getting your attention , but with all due respect with having had experience, trying hard to do the wrong thing to gain the wrong attention, I don’t feel a bit of guilt trying hard at giving off a good impression of myself to gain the right attention.

Hard work at being a good man pays off. I'm proud to say I've worked hard to change my thoughts, feelings and beliefs 180 degrees from what I used to be. Prison has had a positive affect in thatregard.

Since I can remember my loved ones would tell me I have this potential to be a good man, but until I realized it for myself, being a good man was nothing more than just potential. With potential realized and belief in my heart it's good waking up feeling skies are the limit, regardless of my past and current circumstance.

Enough about me for right now. I'm here for your company, with a heart that cares and an ear that listens. I'm sure we both have interesting stories and jokes to share. It's relieving to know people exist in our world that trust in themselves enough to resist temptation and not judge a book by it's cover. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my ad. Have a wonderful today and even better tomorrow.