Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Richard Harper

Richard Harper 552150 CCI, PO Box 900 Portage, Wi 53901
Older post:
Hello My name is Richard Harper, I am 32 years old from Milwaukee , Wisconsin. I am currently serving time in prison at Columbia Correctional Institution located in Portage ,Wisconsin, just north of Madison, Wisconsin. I’m a single guy looking for a young lady who's down to earth .outgoing, and caring, and intel1igent and who's around 25 t o 3 0 years old. To tell you a little about myself, I am about 5 feet 11 inches tall, and around 200 fify pounds. I enjoy playing guitar, keyboard, and bass guitar,I am a metal head who enjoys going to concerts to see my favorite band and I like collecting CD's, and T- shirts of my favorite metal bands. I also like to collect guitars, I enjoy tattoo's,I have eight of them on my arms, and I plan to get alot more after I am done serving my time in prison. I enjoy weight lifting/bodybuilding,and I like old muscle cars like hot rods, and 60's Mustangs,I also like harley davidson chopper motorcycles, and other vintage harley motorcycles. I also enjoy movies, and my favorite tv show is the simpsons. L also enjoy playing video games for playstation3, and xbox360,my favorite games are all of the call of duty games, and all of the grand theft auto games And the punisher game. If any young ladies are interested in getting to know me ,you can write to me at Richard Harper #553150, CCI, P.O. box 900, Portage, Wisconsin , 53901 .