Thursday, September 22, 2011

Julius Wallace

Mr Julius Wallace 475177
WRC
PO Box 220
Winnebago, WI 54985

Hello, My name is Julius Wallace. i am 52 years old, 5’11”, wt.209, blue eyes and gray hair. I am a born again Christian. Things I enjoy are cooking, gardening, walks along the beach,ice skating, riding bicycles and spending quality time with whom I am with.
As you can see, I enjoy a lot of things and more than I have mentioned. One of the most thing I care about is the person I am with. I am honest with them and do not cheat on them, for I feel if I have to look elsewhere, then there is no reaon for us to be together and same goes for her as well.
I do not enjoy talking about my past relationships and do not inquiire about hers either. They are just that- PAST. There is nothing either of us can do about them and they have no room in our present or even future if that happens.
Yes I am looking for someone to be with in long term, but will be happy with penpal and friendship to start. If you are the kind of person that enjoys the above mentioned , then we have a good starting point even if it is just a few. You may have other interests that I have not mentioned but I also enjoy.
Well , I hope to hear from you soon.
Julius