Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kajuan Robertson



Kajuan Robertson #368288
Green Bay Corr. Inst.
P.O. Box #19033
Green Bay, WI 54307-9033

Title: I'M TIRED OF BEING LONELY!

My name is Kajuan Robertson and I'm an incomplete man who's searching for the comfort of companionship from a strong, independent, open minded woman. I've been in prison for the last couple of years and it has been a very lonely road for myself by choice. Due to the circumstances that landed me in this pre­dicament of confinement. I'm an innocent man fighting to prove my innocence, and this fight has consumed my full attention.

These years have been a struggle for me in more ways than one, but I've come to realize that I can only do so much alone, and I need to find that specie woman to help me extinguish this loneliness I've been dealing with over the time of this incarceration. I was brought up to believe that a man is a rock and should be able to stand alone no matter what life throws his way. Never accepting help from others just leaning upon some lonesome soul for support. Boy was I ever wrong! I need and want the support and love of a woman. Right now I will give you insight on who I am and what I want and need in a woman.

Who Am I?
I am a dedicated, sincere, honest, understanding, intelligent, open minded man looking for his better half. I am kind, loving, giving, and supportive. I am sensual and always aware of my woman's needs, wants, and dreams. I constant seek to fulfill her desires and to help her realize her goals. I recognize that in a relationship it's not all about me! I like reading, writing, all sports, playing cards, and working out. Over these years I have come to realize that true beauty is not what a woman looks like on the outside, it's what she is made of inside.
I look within a woman because that's where the real beauty and substance resides. I am no a charity seeker or someone with an ulterior motive. I am tram parent and I hope to convey this through my openness and straight forwardness.
1 am blessed to have a loving family by my side, but as I'm sure you can imagine family can only do so much in making my spirit feel whole and complete. I have
2 precious kids that I love and adore with all my heart.

Who is this woman?
She is loving, giving, strong, independent, open minded, and understanding to the tribulation that life places upon us all. She is of no certain age, size, or race, but is confident, sure, and her beauty shines from within from her beautiful unique qualities. She has goals and dreams and has the patience and foresight to achieve them. She is acutely aware of my situation and knows what it will take in support and sacrifice to get me to the other side, knowing that the ends will justify the means to get there.

Who are we together?
We are two separate people who will come together because we feel that together as one we are complete. We respect and honor each others dreams and goals as we strive to accomplish our own but never losing sight of each others. We will face the trials and tribulations of my situation, knowing that if we stay open and honest as one, we will get through it. Knowing that the best is yet to come is a solid foundation towards a beautiful future.

Are you that woman?
Because my yesterday was lonesome, my today is lonely, but I still have faith for tomorrow, so if I sound like a man you would like to know, please write to me.
Kajuan