Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cisco Roushia

Cisco Roushia #402598
RCI; Washington-East unit
Po Box 900
Sturtevant, Wi 53177
Hello Ladies,
       My name is Cisco and I’m from Racine, Wisconsin. I’m 30 years old , 5’6”, 165 lbs, black hair, brown eyes , half white and half Mexican. I am someone who has made some poor decisions in the past which got me here, I’m locked up off revocation and my release date is June 25th, 2013 but if I stay out of trouble I could get out sooner. I am a single father of three, two girls and one boy. Some things I enjoy doing while locked up are reading, writing, watch tv, listen to the radio, play cards, chess, and work out. Things I like to do when I’m free are travel, camping, fishing, golfing, cooking , and going to dance clubs. I’m looking for someone who’s not judgemental and wouldn’t mind writing someone locked up.If she shares some of my interests, that’s a plus.if you feel I’m someone you’d take an interest in writing, please feel free to drop me a few lines and if possible enclose a picture or two so I can see what you look like . Be sure to fill me ion alittle about yourself and what some of your interests are. I will respond to all lwetters. I hope to hear from you soon
Sisco Roushia