Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adam Medrano

Adam Medrano #1156108
Allred Unit
2101 FM 369 W.
Iowa Park, TX 76367

I'm a Hispanic with light skin complexion, Brown eyes, Black hair, with an athletic build of 207 Ibs., and about 5'11". My residence is Corpus Christi, TX. I'm 28 years old, and currently serving a ten year sentence in turn, I only have 29 more months to go upon my release. I am someone who is seeking some friendly conversation to help pass along my time. I am open to any type of conversation and think open minds are a blessing. I hope to one day meet someone special in my life, but for the time being, am only seeking friendship. Sorry I can't provide a self picture at this time, but hopefully my words are convincing enough when I say, I'll bring a warm smile to your heart. So I hope to hear or receive some responses back to this ad. Warm smiles...Adam Medrano