Sunday, December 27, 2009

George Shelton


George Shelton #158351
PDCCI
P.O. BOX #9900
500 East Parrish Street
Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821

Mystery Lady,
I open this letter up, with a gentle prayer and hopes that this
letter finds you, and those that complete the picture of yours in the very best of health. As well as, finding reasons to face each day, and each moment with a smile. Because as we both know, the very best of life is yet to come. It truly has been some time since I have sat down and tried to compose an introduction letter. I'm hoping that you will forgive me, if my thoughts do not flow one into the next. Well here it goes... My name is George Shelton, I'm <*2 years of age. I consider myself to be a handsome, Brown eyed, Black male of medium build. At the ending part of 91', I caught a case of Armed Robbery with 3 parties to a crime. I was very young when this happened. I was given 30 years. I've been locked up 16 years and 9 months. I like white women (42-50). Looks, shape, weight, or height does not matter. I just want someone to love me, as well as allow me to love her faithfully. I am very passionate, I like spending quality time with my woman. I look forward to getting married while I'm in here, or after I'm out. I'm very serious about changing my life for the better. I'm from the Milwaukee area, is willing to relocate... Serious responses only.... Please send photos. George Shelton