Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jim Emerson

James Emerson
JCI, PO Box 233
Black River Falls, WI 54615

Age 43
Release Date: 2029

Every night I see a face,
Dressed in satin and lace.
A beautiful angel with wings of gold,
The truth I know will soon unfold.
My soul I search from deep within;
Lord, save me from this place of sin.
These four walls are hard to cope,
My faith is strong, it gives me hope.
Alone I stand but not for long,
My angel calls of love are strong.
On bended knee, oh Lord I pray,
Please see me through another day.
Help me find the one I know
Will heal my heart and make me whole
.
...Jim Emerson
Forgotten but still faithful...I'm a 43-year-old country boy looking for a good friendly lady to heal a broken heart. I love the outdoors, long walks, hunting, fishing, boating, and I love to cook and eat find foods. I'm very loyal and romantic, and always put my friends and family first. I'm open to try and learn new things, and I love to make people laugh and feel good. If what you've read has caught your attention then drop me a line and we can take it from there. I have faith that I'll meet many good friends and maybe find that special woman.


Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our address as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. FFUP; 29631 Wild Rose Drive; Blue River, Wi 53518
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments:swansol@mwt.net