Friday, October 23, 2009

John Sanders


John Sanders #56896
EDCF PO Box #311
El Dorado, Kansas 67042

Hello! My name is John and my birthday is June 18, 1974. I am looking for anyone who might like to write me. I am currently serving time in the Kansas Department of Corrections and not getting mail. Please, if you are interested in writing me, please don't pass judgement on me until you at least give me a chance. I am looking for friends to help me stay focused and find a little hope. Please, take a little time to write me. I promise, once you get to know me, you'll be glad you did. Thank you for giving me a little of your time.


John is looking for someone who would like to write to remind him of the world that is on the outside while he is serving his time. He is serving a "Hard 40" with his earliest release date in 2039. But, please, don't feel like you have to make a commitment to write all those years. He is intelligent with a wide range of interests and a very talented artist.