Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fred “Leel” Morrow


Mr Fred “Leel” Morrow #241076
WCI PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963


“It is possible to meet a complete stranger thru the most unusual circumstances and find your soul mate. This is not by coincidence, chance or luck. This is one of life’s gifts and blessings.

To the lovely Queen gazing at these words and my profile, I would like to say that it is a pleasure to meet you and possibly get to know you. My name is Fred but I prefer my Middle name, which is Leel. I’m 6 foot 1 with a chocolate complexion , muscular build with a strong personality, bold sense of humor , open mind and positive attitude. As you know, I am incarcerated because of making bad choices and decisions but I hope my current situation won’t deter or limit our chances or getting acquainted. I like to work out, read, play sports and try to be creative by writing poetry.


I’m at the tail end of my sentence and I come with no baggage, x-girlfriends, baby mammas and I don’t have any kids. Although I do love kids and don’t mind if you have any.
I don’t want to take up too much time because I know like you it’s precious, so I just want to say that I’m looking for the same thing you are: compassion, concern, friendship and companionship. I believe by sharing our thoughts , experiences goals and dreams, we can form a firm foundation with one another. I hope I’ve sparked your interest and aroused your curiosity. If I have , don’t hesitate to drop me a line.
I’ll close by saying that when it’s a clear sky at night and you’re looking up at the stars , remember your brightest one. Hope to hear from you soon., Be sweet and take care.

Leel