Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adrian Merritt


Adrian Merritt #341628;
WCI; PO Box 251; Waupun, WI 53963

Allow me to open up with complete honesty and respect to whom that's reading this . I don't want to consume too much of your time so I'm going to jump straight to the point and give you a little information about myself.

A strong, educated , loyal, honest man who made a few bad decisions in life, but as a result of making those life changing decisions, I've grown to acknowledge and accept the choices I've made and moved on to better my life.

Yes, we've all made decisions we're not proud of, but it's the decision to overcome and not proud of, but it's the decisions to overcome and not allow those mistakes to dictate our future as well as us as people, I'm on that path and in a short period of time I've learned valuable lessons that's keeping me focused on my goal to become a better man.

I'm now at a point in my life where I'm trying to find a woman on the same path, I'm not into playing games nor wasting anyone's time. I'm too grown for that just want to correspond with someone and hopefully have a relationship that can be productive to my life and hers.

I'm not looking for any handouts, just a friend to help ease the pain and loneliness of being in this concrete jungle, so if you're interested, get at me.

height: 6'
eyes: brown
age: 30 years old