Friday, April 8, 2011

Ronald Smith


Ronald Smith #478199
Green Bay Corr. Inst
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Ronald Smith
Hello,
My name is Ronald. I'm a 6' 2", 240 Ib Black male. I'm 48 years old, my birthday is 3-6-62, which makes me a pisces. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I had moved to Madison, WI to start a new life, and I still made some bad choices and because of my big heart, I am here doing time. I have 4 years to do and I hope there's someone out there who is looking for the same thing I am looking for and that is someone to love. Just because I am incarcerated, doesn't mean I am a bad person. I know I am a good person, with a good heart, I just made some bad choices. I enjoy swimming, bowling, cooking, camping, slow dancing (to the right music), candle lit dinners, summer nights walking along the lake front holding hands, or just watching movies and cuddling with my queen. I'm in search of a full figured woman from age 43 to 60 with similar interests who may be willing to correspond with me and take a chance on a long distance relationship that I'm sure will be the best thing to happen to the both of us if you commit. I think that saying is tru that "good things come to those that wait"! Please give us a try, I'll be waiting. If you think you can ride until 2014.