Sunday, February 14, 2010

Eric Reilly





"Eric Reilly #745777"
12-D-77
2664 FM 2054
Tenn Colony, TX 75886
Nickname: Little Man,
Age: 32
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 5'10" Eyes: Green Weight: 190 Ibs.
Sex: Male
Sentence: 27 yrs. (1st time down)
Parole: 2013

Home Town: Houston, Texas Looking for a friend that can last a lifetime. Someone that can tell me the world is still out there, and it's lovely. I've been locked up going on 14 years, and friends and family have faded away. Looking for that friend to make me laugh, smile, and still be positive in the situation I am in. Like all types of music and movies. Writing is one of the things I love because I've learned how to express myself well. I workout to stay in shape, and live healthy . I have a great sense of humor, and love to make people laugh as well. I'm outgoing, fun, with a straight forward approach to life. Anyone willing to be that lifetime friend? If so, please respond so we may get to know one another. Have a great day, and hope your life is filled with laughter and happiness... Sincerely, Eric Reilly