Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anthony Day



Anthony Day 416184
FLCI
PO Box 200
Fox Lake, Wi 53933

Name: Anthony "Ant" Day
Height: 5'8";weight: 195;
race: black male;
relation: single and ready to mingle;
area I'm from: Milwaukee, WI "northside";
DOB: 3/10/86;
favorite colors : blue, red orange
Hobbies: reading, cooking, skating, spending time with my family; and cutting hair
Hair color :black

I'm placing this ad I hopes of finding a true friend and maybe a special someone to share my dreams ,hopes, fears and goals with. I've never had a true solid friend because of the life I was living. In never really experienced the love of woman where love came for the heart. Being that I'm making changes in my life and have a different outlook on life, I would like to experience friendship and love, if it's possible. I would love for a woman to show me a different side of life and help me complete myself. I would love to find my soul mate some day.
If you can find it in your heart to give a man like me a chance to be a part of your life I promise to be the bestest friend/penpal you could ever have. I'm a different person than I as before, and I'm really trying to be as loyal and genuine as I possibly can.