Monday, September 7, 2009

Mr David Lee Greenwood


Mr David Lee Greenwood WCI PO Box 351 Waupun, Wi 53963

" The Chronicles of Dave"
Greetings to all beautiful ladies who's eyes are on the interest of new revelation.. Please open the chambers of your mind and allow the "mental window" to illuminate the sparkle of the rainbow in you eyes and tickle your curiosity to the core. My name is Mr David Lee Greenwood and I currently am interested in all sincere, loyal , understadning, open-minded, honest, faithful women sho don't pre-judge or have a generalized fear of incarcerated men like myself. I go by my nickname "Big Dave" due to me physical attributes. I'm 6'7"feet tall and weigh in at 285 pounds with a muscular physique.

I am an African American at the age of 26 who enjoys weightlifting, basketball, but my interest varies the more I engage myself in unchartered areas that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm a firm believer in honesty which is why I don't play games when I'm trying to gain an understanding with a lovely lady for a potential friendship.

The trials and tribulations of my life has placed me in a situation that's terrible! It's my hope now through great fortune that I can find friendship with the one woman that can help me grow as a person and manifest the realism of life as a whole. So feel free to write me if you feel you can assist me with overcoming the obstacles I have ahead of me and provide me with a trusted friendship built on moral support in a sincere fashion