Thursday, December 31, 2009

Julius Bonds



Julius Bonds Jr #052035
PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

Black male  age 59, 5'10", 195 lbs; hazel brown eyes. shoulder length dreads. I love writing letters/songs. I'm a guitarist, I love all kinds of music. My interests are too many to mention here- I am not a boring man, that's for sure. I can enjoy the small simple things as well as the grand. 

I'm a middle aged compassionate, kind, caring man. I'm seeking to build friendship with those that aren't self absorbed! I need a friend who's appreciative of my efforts, I go all out and sometimes beyond to let a person know that I'm there for them.

Sure, I'm in a controlled environment but that don't diminish who I am as a man/person. Yes, I've made plenty of mistakes as I 'm not a perfect man, But I strive to be the best man that I can be.

I live on day at a time and I'm always looking for the positives, granted they may seem far and in between, but I try to encourage those around me to do the same and sometimes I need that same encouragement>just because I'm down< doesn't mean I'm out.

If you want and need a friend, please contact me at the above address.  Julius Bonds