Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vincent Pope

Vincent Pope 491915
RCI; Unit Waukesha East
PO Box 900
Sturtevant, WI 53177-0900

Hello ,
My name is Vincent Pope, I am a thirty year old Leo. I am a single black male . I am five foot eleven inches, 175 pounds., I have short hair, dark brown eyes and have a peanut butter complexion. A few things about myself: I have a 5 year old son, I enjoy writing poetry and books. Before I earned this case I worked as a dog trainer. I listen to all kinds of music, I also enjoy spending time with my son. I like to cook, play chess, watch movies and play sports. I believe a woman should be treated with the utmost respect, rather in friendship or in relationship. I also believe no relationship is possible without first starting a relationship. I believe friendships are very important. Outgoing, very intelligent and can always keep you with a smile on your face. I believe communication, trust, truthfulness and honesty, loyalty and respect makes any type of relationship last. It is my belief that things should be fifty-fifty in my type of relationship. I am looking for a lady friend whom I have fun with, learn from, and who will not be judgmental. I am looking for friendship with possibility of more. If you are the one I seek, I would like to hear from you. Have a nice day.
Vincent Pope