Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paul Memmo

Mr Paul Memmo #BQ6441
PO Box A
Cresson, PA 16699-0001

Born 11/29/59, but young at heart
Brown eyes and hair, stand 5’, profession: home repair and remodeling

Hi , I am an open-minded gay inmate looking for gay/straight friends to write , of all ages and races world wide.

Sure, I made a few mistakes growing up , I am paying for that, and have taken many programs to reform myself. Please write! I Will answer all letters. I am up for parole in 2/2012 and this will be my third try. I am in need of a job/home plan for my release date. Please help me with any help you may be able to offer or just be a friend and help me pass the time while I am inside.
I am not looking for any money or games, just straight and gay pen friends.

My interests and hobbies: reading, camping, working with my hands, collecting stamps, postcards and photos of family/friends, quiet nights by the fire with someone special, helping others, and sharing my prison experience with troubled people to help keep them on the outside