Monday, September 7, 2009

Kevin Harper


Kevin Harper #486044

Green Bay Corr. Inst. P.O. Box #19033; Green Bay, WI 54307

To whom it may concern, Greetings,


My name is Kevin Harper, and I am a 20 year old black man currently incarcerated in Green Bay Correctional Institution in Green Bay, Wisconsin (U.S.A.), for Armed Robbery, and shooting related charges. I have 3 years left until I am released from this hell hole, and in the meantime, I was hoping that I could acquire a female pen-pal from your pen-pal organization.


Here's my description: I am 5"9", 180 Ibs., muscular build, low hair, handsome, strong African facial features, and dark skinned. I am very intellectual and view the world in a wide variety of aspects. I am also a Muslim, and strongly believe that Islamic principals and doctrines are a righteous way of life. Looks do not matter, as long as the female I am communicating with can hold a decent conversation, I am satisfied. If you are interested, please feel free to write me any time you wish at the above address. Thanks for taking the time to read my letter... Sincerely, Kevin Harper