Wednesday, November 2, 2011

James Perry


James Perry 47808
Oshkosh Correctional Institution
PO Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3310

HI, I'm looking o Correspond with someone that is serious and 100% at all times. I'm not just looking for a penpal, I'm looking for someone who is interested in a future together. I love working, looking, fishing, playing basketball, and spending time with my family. I'm looking for someone who knows what they want outta life, somebody that's got something good going for himself. Age and race in unimportant. I will respond to all letters, don't forget to send a picture, because I will send one too. I can't wait to hear from you.
Race: African American
Date of Birth: 4/14/1985
Projected release date: 1/27/2014
Height: 5'11'; weight 200 pounds
Hair : Black; eyes : brown
Children : One
Education: High School
Sign: Aries
Reason for incarceration: felony possession of a weapon
Willing to relocate: yes
Sexual preference: open
Age: 26
Marital status: single
Home city: Milwaukee