Monday, September 7, 2009

Jesse Becerras

Jesse Becerras #357598
NLCI; PO Box 4000; New Lisbon, WI 53950

I’m 28 years old, single, 5’7”, brown eyes, 170 weight. I was born in Los Angeles but moved to Milwaukee a couple of years ago. Benn locked up since 2007. I should be out by the 2012. I ma just looking fir a friend to help me stay strong thru my bit. This is the first time I’ve been to prison. I don’t have a bad record, just a couple of driving without a license and possessions charges.

Before incarceration I stayed in Milwaukee but traveled to Chicago every other week. I’m in the music business. I have my own music shop that my sister is currently running for me. I’m layed back. I just like to have fun with m lady. What else can I say?

I’m currently going through my appeal so I should be out sooner. It’s tuff doing time for the first time that’s why I need that extra support to help me be strong.