Thursday, August 4, 2011

William Payne


William Payne 280194
GBCI
I'm looking for a woman between the age of 25 and 65 for a penpal relationship maybe more.
My name is William Payne, my friends call me Bill. I'm 38 years old, 5'8", 225 lbs. I'm active in sports. My favorite pastimes are reading cook books. I'm interested in taking culinary arts. I love to have fun. I'm not into clubs. I'm laid back. I've been incarcerated 14 years. I have a substantial prison sentence. I'm due to be released within the next decade.
I love music, I'm compassionate, open minded, non judgmental. I need a penpal that is the same. I'm understanding and a good listener with a sense of humor. I keep up on current events in the world. I'm not looking for donations. I'm looking for friendship.
I would love to converse with a woman who shares the same qualities. Above all honesty is what I'm looking for in a penpal. I'm not into mind games and don't want to waste time dealing with someone who is. Only the serious need to respond. I will answer all letters. I don't care about color, size or ethnicity.