Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Damaris Griffin


Damaris Griffin #236553
Oshkosh Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54903

"The Missing Pieces To My Puzzle"
Lets say a woman is made up of a thousand parts: Those she love, those she do not and those whom merely pass throughout her life. The total of this woman is the sum of them together, subtracted from one another and multiplied individually. But why is the total of this woman not whole? Most women love because of the need to love not because they have found someone deserving of their love.

Do you feel incomplete and looking for that special someone in your life? Not for someone to necessarily make you feel complete but for someone who has your best interest at heart and wants to see you happy and fulfilled, well sweetie there's no need to look any further because here I am. (smile)

I am a single black man, 38 years young. I have come to the point in my life where I no longer wish to play games. I am not a player! I am not out to use you financially, physically or other-wise. I am a simple man and I'm simply looking for someone to enjoy life with. I have a lovable personality and can get alone with just about anyone but I'm not a pushover.

Yes I have flaws as we all do because no one is perfect. I have been through many obstacles in my life and I realize that everything I've seen and everything I've been through only makes me who I am today. Today I have a lot to give to someone that's willing to be the ears that listens, the heart that cares as well as the mind that understands. So if you're willing to be a friend lets get to know one another, please write to:
Damaris Griffin #236553 Oshkosh Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 3310 Oshkosh, WI 54903