Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carlos Zufriategui

Carlos Zufriategui
DIN 01A4674
Great Meadows Correctional Facility
PO Box 51
Comstock, New York, 12821

Now please allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Carlos, but people call me “ziggy” coz I’m short!! “Hey” I might be short, but I got a big heart” I’m funny, open minded and have a good sense of humor, and enjoy writing, reading I like mystery books, making pop-out cards, camping, fishing, having fun, meeting and the most important thing I really enjoys is making people laugh and smile.
Now I know that a lot of people are under the impression that just because we’re in prison we have some how lost our human qualities but, that’s the result of negative propaganda. Not all of us are cut from the same mold. I’m very humble and affectionate… Living behind these walls has become a very lonely experience for me, I need the warmth and companionship a friendship can offer..I need a friend and hope you give me the opportunity to share some thoughts and a few laughs with you!! Writing me… I’m looking forward to meeting you.
Carlos

P.S. It’s true we don’t know what we had until it gone.” But it’s also true we don’t know what we been missing until it arrives.