Sunday, December 27, 2009

Albert Coleman


Albert Coleman #173442
PDC-Corr. Inst.
P.O. BOX «9900
500 East Parrish Street
Prairie Du Chien, Wi 53821
My name is Albert Coleman, everyone call me Big Leo, Hetero sexual male, African American. D.O.B. 12/13/1967, Age 41, Ht. 5'6" wt. 215, Eyes: Brown, Bald Head, well groomed. Short term incarceration, possibly 5 weeks more. I'm a Christian, I have faith in God. Open to inter-racial relationships, open to relocation. Enjoy body building, personal trainer, working out, reading Bible, classic R S B, Oldies, Classic Rock & Roll, and Gospel. I enjoy concerts, comedy clubs, walks in park, and uninhibited sex. Seeking female companion, preferably 30, 35, 45 and up, with a good heart, or light hearted. Honest, humorous, intelligent, and down to earth. Open minded, fair minded, drama-free...