Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gerald Taylor



Gerald Taylor #287147
New Lisbon Correctional In.
P.O. Box 4000
New Lisbon, WI 53950

Everything draws to itself things of a like nature and kind. Colors, Sounds, Organisms blend to create more of their kind. There is nothing in and of itself that will not draw to itself exactly what it is.
I am a man who has dreams. A man who has goals. A man with a purpose.
I am a man who has made a bad decision of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and who has learned from it.
This is my first and only incarceration. And when I return to the community my plan is to stay there and do productive work.
I am seeking a friend who wants similar things in their life as well. A person who is not afraid to express themselves with a person who is presently incarcerated, because I am a man who is not afraid to admit that he needs communication with that someone. If that someone is you, please write.