Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reginald Kyles


Reginald Kyles #212365
CCI; PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

I would like my ad to profile that bad things happen to good people and I am one of God’s people. It was said that he brought you to it, he will bring you through it-well , I was given 16 ½ years in and 13 years out- for 2 counts of reckless endangerment. I was given 14 years in and 10 years out for a car accident and an almost accident. One care crashed into the truck that I was driving and a separate incident which the care said they almost ran into the back of the truck. That one I was charged with two counts but one was thrown out at trial which they all should have been. I also got one count of domestic violence which was for when I slapped my girl friend and one count of disorderly conduct. I’m currently waiting for my appeal which my brief was sent to the courts a week ago. The D.A. on the case was fired for the stuff that he pulled to get me here

I’ve accepted the guilt for the domestic violence and I have identified the problem that I had with drinking alcohol. I’m currently on the list for A.D.O.A. program that is not at the placement where I am . But I am hoping that I can get the treatment that I need cause I would like to be delivered from alcohol. I’m currently at CCI . I am approaching 38 years of age in 4 months. I am alone at this time and would like to have a friend to correspond to . My friends call me Fleet. Hopefully, that someone is you . God Bless you.

Reggie