Monday, September 7, 2009

Jeffery E. Olson

Jeffery E. Olson 286463
CCI
PO Box 900
Portage, WI 53901
I am 43 years old. I am an inmate at a correctional Institution. My hobbies include reading, writing, fiction stories, chess and learning. Before I was sent to prison, I was an animal trainer. Dogs and horses mainly, but I also trained another animals-=cats, a camel once, and at that time of my arrest-an orphaned deer.

I am 5’8” tall, weigh about 150 pounds, have brown hair (brown and gray), blue green eyes, and a great personality ( so I’ve been told)

I would like to correspond with someone who is intelligent, witty, and who shares the same interests I do- knowledge, animals(horses), life, adventure. I prefer female penpals- but am not particular. I also enjoy farming- crops and animals.