Sunday, December 27, 2009

Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor #97B1101
D.O.B. 12/18/1972

Hi, my name is Paulie, I hope this ad and picture puts a smile on your face. I am 36 years old, I always keep a goatee, I have brown eyes, and brown hair. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall, and I am also 240 pounds. I am in good shape, and I also workout for four days a week. I am looking for that special lady that is willing to overlook my past. Age and looks do not matter, it's what's inside a person's heart. I have a parole board in January of "2009", but the only date that I count on going home, or is my conditional release, is April 21, 2010. All questions big and small will be answered honestly, because I am a firm believer that honesty is the best policy.

I am a very family oriented person, I love kids, and I would like to have a boy and a girl of my own someday. A woman with a child is fine, and I will accept the child as mine because every child needs a father figure to play sports activities, no matter if it is a boy or girl. I am not a male chauvinistic pig! I can do laundry and dishes, and cook dinner for the family without pride getting in the way. Hobbies are: Motorcycles, Harley Davidson. I restore old cars at my Mother's place in a big garage on my Mother's land. My occupation is, I paint cars, I do carpentry work, and I also work on Motor­cycles. I have been known to sell cars on the side for extra money. I enjoy quality time with that special someone who also enjoys doing the same. I'll be waiting to hear from that special lady... Write soon!