Thursday, December 31, 2009

Andrey Aponte


Andrey Aponte
CCI
PO Box 900
Portage, WI 53901


Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrey Aponte, I am a God fearing man. I have three children ages 16,20,and,24 years old. I like reading, writing, playing cards, scrabble,and dancing. I seek only your friendship, which is the foundation for all great relationships. Everybody needs friends and I was hoping that you would be kind enough to extend your friendship out to me.

This is my first time in prison. I am currently incarcerated for a homicide I did not mean to commit. I have several years to do, and life in prison is very lonely, because a lot of people just stop communicating with you for whatever reason. So I ask that you give me a chance to communicate with you.

Finally I ask that you reach deep down in your heart and consider writing to a good hearted person in need of someone to communicate with. Thank You.

Sincerely
Andrey Aponte