Sunday, December 27, 2009

Eliseo Brown



Eliseo Brown #528687
P.O. BOX #9900-W.S.P.F.
Boscobel, WI 53805



Eliseo Brown

New 2 15 01
I’m a 29 year old young man –date of birth 11/2/80; Puerto Rican and white, brown hair and hazel eyes, 5’7” tall and about 170 pounds. I enjoy movies , going to the beach, the outdoors , I truly love nature. I’m from the city but dream about have that country cabin. I love to cook and aspire to one day make career out of it either becoming a chef or owning my own restaurant. I’m young , yet I’m and old romantic. I enjoy candle lit dinners , walks along the beach and great sunsets. I’m looking for a mature woman preferable 35 and up that I can write and get to know, That I can hopefully form a great bond t and friendship with. I’m an honest young man whose made some wrong turns in life. But I have also taken time to learn from them and grown into a mature young man.

I’m currently incarcerated for possession of a firearm by a felon. At the time I lived a lifestyle where AI thought it okay to carry guns. It’s taken this time to reform my way of thinking and no longer feel this way or want to live a life style where I find it a necessity to have a gun. My release date is this year in Wisconsin and I have 10 months parole coalition to serve in Illinois.

I enjoy laughter and making the people around me smile and enjoy themselves as well as my company. I’m also a very spiritual man who puts my faith and trust in the true and one god. So if there is a beautiful spirited mature woman out there, with some of these same interests as I have who would be interested in getting to know me as a person, I would truly enjoy your company and companionship through letters.
I believe great bonds can be made by taking chances and reaching pout to get to know someone. So the question is – will you take the chance to reach out and get to know me?
Eliseo Brown