Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amondo Duckworth

Amondo Duckworth
Fox Lake Correctional Institution
PO Box 200
Fox Lake, WI 53933

Age: 31; Height: 5'9";weight: 170,
Eye Color: brown; race: African American; status: single; build: medium
I'm from Milwaukee, WI, I grow up on a street named First and Keefe. I'm incarcerated for party to a crime of armed robbery. As for my personality, I'm laid back, open minded, warm-hearted, goal orientated, honest and easy going. I enjoy reading, writing poetry, R&B, rap and short stories, listening to music and educating myself. I'm currently in college and have already taken sociology, valuing diversity, microeconomics, college success and psychology. I plan on taking performing arts: drama, and music. In my six years of incarceration I have learned compassion, true manhood, responsibility and how to set and accomplish real goals. I have worked on me and am now able to appreciate relationships, friends and all that come with those things.

What I am looking for: a mature minded woman for friendship and whatever may grow from that; I'm not looking for anyone who is into games or close minded to write inmates since I am incarcerated, but if you're 18 and up and serious..please contact me.
Amondo Duckworth 418846
Fox Lake Correctional Institution
PO Box 200
Fox Lake, WI 53933