Monday, September 7, 2009

James brown


James Brown #384082
WCI
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963
I’m looking to expand my horizon of friends and am seeking sincere, honest, open –minded, funny, loyal, understanding, faithful women. I‘m an incomplete man in need of wholeness. I find my life is not all that I thought it was, in fact it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being women and moral support during these hard times. I hope now through great fortune that I find a friendship with the one woman who can make my life truly complete and brighter. See, I hope our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious: A union of two spirits destined to forever lasting happiness and peace of mind which comes from sharing and caring and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. My name is James Brown, but some people call me " j-bizzle" and my family calls me "lil-james". I was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I’m 25 years old and my b-day is on Valentine’s day. I’m 6 foot one , 202 pounds, I have no kids and I only have 8-years to get out. Age 20 to 50 and I don’t care about race as long as you know you are beautiful. Write back and if you c an , send a photo with your letter.
Sincerely, James Brown