Thursday, September 22, 2011

Richard Smith

Richard Smith 461360
FLCI
PO Box 200
Fox Lake, WI 53933

My name is Richard Smith. I’ve been in prison for 5 ½ years now. In 2014 I go to earned release. I know I’m judged because I ‘m in prison. I will not let this place have the final say in my life. I’m 32 years old, 6’1”High , 245 lbs, hard body , brown eyes, a handsome guy. I am originally from Michigan, but have lived in Milwaukee since I was 10 years old. I ‘m libra, I can cook. I love to travel, I like to experience new things. Nobody is perfect, I admit my shortcomings. Now I ‘m doing things to better myself, and prepare for a bright future. God is my witness, this has been a hard lesson learned. This is one experience that I’ll never do again. I have a diploma in carpentry and brick laying. I plan to find me a nice job until I can open my own business. I plan to do a lot of volunteer work with youth. I want to prevent kids from going through the things I went through. Since I’ve been locked up, I lost my father and grandma. Before this tragedy happened, I promised them I would arrange my life style.I am a loyal person, when I give you my word,I keep it.I know that I have a bright future ahead of me. I’m looking for someone to share it with. I would like to know you, the pleasure will be mine.
PS. I’m looking for a real open minded lady, 25 and up, race has never been a problem for me.
Hope to hear from you.