Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jerrit Brown


NAME:     Mr. Brown, Jerrit L. #192980
LOCATION: Waupun Correctional Institution
 ADDRESS: P.O. Box #351/Waupun, WI 53963-0351
 STATUS:  Single/Never Married! D.O.B.:  December 05,1972 Release Date: January 09,2020
ABOUT ME:
I'm submitting this posting after losing my Mother on March 27,2012 to what was labeled as Natural Causes. She was 55 years young. As an only child, one can only imagine that my Mother was my every heart beat, and torn say that I've been having a very difficult time would be the understatement of the century. Being incarcerated doesn't make things any easier, but one thing is for certain, strength isn't something that I'm lacking.
I'm really unsure how this Facebook thing works, so I'm just writing a little something, and hoping for the best. As I stated above, all this came about after the death of my Mother, ^t 39 years old, with almost 11 years in the system, starting over is going to be very difficult, but starting over without a support system is going to be virtually impossible. I'm hoping by posting this ad, that I'll become acquainted with some very genuine God-fearing people, who'll take the opportunity to get to know the person I truly am, instead of judging me for what my past has labeled me; For I assure you, the person I am today, isn't the person who was judged almost 11 years ago.
I sincerely ask that only serious individuals response. I look forward to hearing from you soon, a photo would be appreciated but not required. Thank you for reading my ad.
Sincerely, Jerrit B.