Friday, April 8, 2011

Paul Hicks

Paul U Hicks #190489 GBCI PO Box 19033 Green Bay, Wi 54307

Greetings, My name is Paul Hicks. I’m a 42 years old, 5’61/2 “, 201 lbs. Black , Native American male. DOB 11-12-67. Born in Birmingham, AL. Raised in Milwaukee, WI. I enjoy , low Rider Cars, trucks, super sports Bikes, boat riding, taking long walks, cuddling, action movies, love all types of music but more so jazz,old school R&B, slow jams and classical and I’m an artist but love being a cartoonist. Just really enjoying life. Although like many, I’ve made some bad choices in my past and now I am looking for love. In my process of rehabilitation , I’m willing to start anew. I’m in search of a fulfigured woman ages 40 and up, with these same interests and taking a chance on a new love and maybe having a long distance relationship, good things and good times. I believe in second chances This is your door of opportunity.