Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Theodore Simpson

Theodore Simpson 96A3862
Great Meadows Correctional Facility
Box 51
Comstock, New York 12821-0051

DOB: June 5, 1968-43 years old
African American
height 5'9"; weight 165 pounds; air : dreads
crime Murder 2
sentence : 66 to life
release date: 2063
seeking full figured woman for friendship possibly L.T.R.

I have decided to reach out to you in hopes of finding a responsible friend that won't be judgmental about men being in prison looking for love . I'm a caring and passionate man that loves photos,writing, and meeting people.

I have a thing for a great smile and cuddling, I usually date women who are over 200 pounds but will consider all who wish to connect and explore something new. I am open to relocating and hope to be back ion court soon to have these issues I am accused of overturned so I can be free again.

I have a story to tell, would you be interested? If so, you can contact me at the above. If you're looking for a dedicated man, I am the guy for you. I await your response.