Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brandon Daniels




Brandon Daniels #426387
Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun, WI 53963

Hello Ladies!

Brandon Daniels #426387
JCI; PO Box 233
Black River falls, Wi 54615

Shakespeare once said in Hamlet: "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
And each day, reading that I pursue a positive path of knowledge, wisdom and understanding in hopes that one day even exceed my own expectations. (smile)

I'm a 27 year old gentleman, interested in building a unique friendship with an older, mature compassionate caliber woman. I enjoy writing music and poetry, the outdoors ,also festivals/ actival events live entertainment and learning new things. I'm very down to earth and open -minded-love making people laugh in my company and looking forward to the blessed opportunity of vibe'in with any vibrant ambitious woman interested in exploring and building endless possibilities!(smile!)
Release date 2021
But early release bootcamp eligibility date 2015