Wednesday, November 2, 2011

John M Navigato

John M Navigato 574707
Dodge Correctional Institution(DCI)
PO Box 700
Waupun , WI 59631

I find myself often staring out of the window of my cell for hours. So I got to thinking how cool it would be to have penpal. I have been staffed here at Dodge Correctional since September 2nd and do not know how much longer I will be here as I have been told it take awhile to be staffed into Max. Saddly , the max prisons are full.
Okay- so here I am waiting and will tell you a little about myself. I'm 52 years old in good shape and I am an adventurer. I love nature. Fact is , seldom was inside my house-one reason this prison thing is tough. But I can hack IT!!
I'm single with 3 daughters and two granddaughters. My oldest and grandkids are living on the air base in Germany. My twins are at home and I pray doing the right thing. But I wouldn't be much of a dad if I didn't worry. Also, I 'm sure you hear this a lot! But I have been sentenced to life for a crime I did not commit. Wisconsin has this law called "party to a crime". Add that very loose law with a crook in the Kenosha DA and there you have it!!
So I am in need of some penpal and being a people person, I'll look at this as sort of an adventure.

Sincerely, John M Navigato