Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Joseph Deegan


Joseph Deegan 516106
Racine Correctional Institution
Rock –south
PO Box 900
Sturtevant, Wi 53177
       What’s up ladies? Hopefuly if you are reading this you’re open minded and not judgemental. I am currently locked up for manufacturing and delivery of narcotics . I have 18 months left but can get out sooner as long as I stay out of trouble. I’m from Ft Wayne IN. I moved to Wisconsin in 2006. I’m 24 years old, 5’8”, blond hair, blue eyes, 150 lbs. I have no kids but hope to have some in the future when I’m more stable.  Some things I enjoy doing while on thestreet are camping, fishing, water sking, traveling,  and just kicking back and having fun.  The best words I feel that describe me are honest ,loyal, caring, faithful, out going, and easy to get along with. I’m also very open minded. I’m looking for someone who has some of the same interests and can keep up a good conversation.I will respond to all letters. I would be grateful if you would send a photo of yourself  with your letter.If you choose not to send one, please write anyway. I hope to hear from you soon.