Friday, April 8, 2011

Glenn Thompson

I'm here for a second - won't be too long. Then back to the free world - where I belong. I was thinking one day - my time might be better, if at mail call - I was to get a letter. It would help the time pass - and make my days fly by. Who knows, you may like it - so give it a try. A couple minutes of your time - introduce your self, and drop me a line. Hello, my name is Glenn. My friends call me "Redman". I'm from a small town here in Texas. I'm halfway through a five year sentence and am looking to make some new friends. I'm white,single,33 years of age,red hair,green eyes,5'9" and 1851bs. I enjoy heavy metal music,art, poetry,reading,making new friends and experiencing life. Hobbies include: learning guitar,singing,attending concerts and spending time with family and friends. In concert I've seen Slipknot,Lamb of God,Ozzfest'05', Motley Crue,Marilyn Manson,Staind and Sevendust to name a few. I also enjoy horror flicks. Favorites include:Halloween,Texas Chainsaw Massacre,The Lost Boys and other vampire flicks. I also enjoy reading fantasy,horror, and suspense thrillers. Currently I'm finishing the Inherritance series by Christopher Paolini, and am in the midst of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. If by chance I've piqued your interest, then give me a scream. I look forward to making your acquaintance. Mr. Glenn Thompson #1454729 James V. Allred Unit 2101 P.M. 369 North Iowa Park, TX. 76367-6568