Friday, April 8, 2011

Danny King


Danny King #1450574
Luther Unit
1800 Luther Drive
Narasota, TX 77868

I would like to gain friendship by correspondence via postal mail service. I was born and raised in Texas. I am a single white male 41 years old, 5’9” tall , brown eyes and brown hair ,though I sport the bald look these days. Being in prison is not the sum of who I am, I am fun, daring, easy going, compassion for others, bit of a wild side and great sense of humor.

I’m not the average prisoner or a bad person. I believe myself to be a good man who made a few bad choices in life. Though I am in prison my outlook on life continues to be one of compassiion, optomism and joy. Hobbies, anything outdoors, fishing, boating, camping , gardening, sports, walks on the beach, etc.. Interests: God, family, music, books, writing letters, stamps collecting, etc. All who write will get a response.

Sincerely, Danny