Monday, September 7, 2009

Anthony Sims


Anthony Sims #302528
WCI, PO Box 351; Waupun , Wi 53963

Hey! Mystery lady!
My name is Anthony Sims. I am 35 years old , 6’3” and weigh 245 pounds. I 'm a single African American male with 2 children that mean the world to me. I have black hair , brown eyes and a medium build. I’m very outspoken , confident, fun loving and very optimistic.

I seize every opportunity given to me because it’s said that “ an opportunity comes once in a life time. “ I am also a Christian that believes good things come to those who wait”. I enjoy all music and love football, boxing, and basketball.

I’m looking for a woman that I could build with. Someone I can build a firm foundation with that’s based on trust, honesty, loyalty and commitment that could one day turn into love. Race isn’t an issue with m e, as long as you are serious.

If I have sparked your curiosity, don’t hesitate to get at me.