Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Theodore Oswald

MR. THEODORE W. OSWALD
WCI (WAUPUN CORRECTIONAL DESTITUTION)
P.O. BOX 0351
200 S. MADISON ST.
WAUPUN, WI 53963-0351

To a dream
Are you a woman between the ages of 18 and 37 years? If you are, then I want to hollar with you.

I am Ted. I am a freethinker with sympathies for Christianity and Catholicism. I believe in the hope, promise, and ethical implementations of modern science and technology. I believe in crime-victim rights, but I also believe in liberty, equality, and in real integration.

I am an independent researcher, student, and aspiring professional writer and scientist. But I have been detained in maximum security correctional institutions for over 15 consecutive years.

I would prefer to be with you, as we work hard for our children, and for the next generations of free people. I need to please you, satisfy you, protect you, and, likely, learn more about you, as well as from you.

I like to dance, but I could never be paid for it! I may not, at this time, call you, so write me soon:

MR. THEODORE W. OSWALD
P.O. BOX 0351

(WAUPUN CORRECTIONAL DESTITUTION)
200 S. MADISON ST.
WAUPUN, WI 53963-0351