Wednesday, June 22, 2011

James A Findley


James A Findley
31-856-C3
PO Box 69
London. Ohio 43140
My name is James Findley and I am a prisoner here in London –Ohio. I’m doing “life” for the crime of murder- and I’ve been “in “ since Oct 1970- 40 years and I doubt that I will ever be released- I see the parole board again in October 2013.

About a Bio- I really don’t know what to say other than I’ve always tried to be myself and treat people as I want to be treated-my first two years I spent on “death row”- got to within 22 hours of the electric chair before the “stay “ came from the governor back in 1971- so you can say I’ve been to “hell” and back. Until a couple months ago I was in the “dog program” –we’ve at London, as a dog trainer/handler. Then I got a chance to get into a cell and out of the dorm-so I changed jobs- I now work on the yard crew.

By the way, I’m 5’91/2” tall. 180 lbs-gray/blond hair with blue eyes. My hair is below my shoulders now and my beard is full. I’m a scorpio-October 23rd. on the cusp. I will answer all who write me!!
Take care and have good days. Sincerely, James