Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jimmy Sargent



Jimmie Sargent #91178
Waupun Correctional Institution
P O Box 351
Waupun, Wl 83963 USA

Hello New Friend,
Let me introduce myself, my name is "Jimmie Sargent" I am a very open-minded spiritual person about life and family, and I am looking for a lady I friend that has a good spirit and also looking for companionship and most of all friendship.
I am a single black 45 year old family man that is 6 feet tall and weigh about 196 Ibs. with light brown eyes. I am looking for a woman between the age of 25 through 60 with a beautiful personality and who knows how to motivate my thoughts and feelings
and at the same time has an open-mind about my situation. I would like to tell you a
lot more about myself and family, but I will wait until your response, so if you wish to write, please make my days with your sweet thought and tell me a little about you,and I will respond right away.
Thank you taking the time to read my webpage and hope to hear from you very
soon.
New Friend.
So contact me at:
Jimmie Sargent #91178 Waupun Correctional Institution P O Box 351 Waupun, Wl 83963 USA