Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Glenn Turner

Glenn T Turner 244614
WSPF; PO Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805

BIRTHDATE: 5/6/73; age : 38; Race B; height 5'9" height 5' 9";weight 172; eye color Brn; Hair: Black; convicted of 1st degree intentional homicide; release date: N/A; PED 6-18-2017


R-U- Tired of Games? Tired of Lies? Well so am I. So lets join together and create something special. I believe that the game of life is a game best played in Teams. Alone we've gotten this far, now lets experience the unlimited measures, "us" together can achieve. I am a single black man, 36 years years of age, 176 lbs with an athletic build, brown eyes and no children. I love to Travel. I enjoy reading, writing, music, writing poetry and meeting new and interesting people. Very loyal , dedicated and focused on success. A team player.... CHOOSE ME AND WIN !!!!